Technology. Story. Puzzles. Atmosphere. What we do and how we do it sets us above the rest.
- Number of players: 2 – 6
Groups up to 8 may be accommodated if you are unable to split into smaller groups. Send us an email to email@example.com or give us a call at (858) 848-6539 if you have a larger group.
“I loved it! Definitely one of my favorite escape rooms ever!”
“… it has been by far the best room I’ve ever experienced.”
“The technology involved was sort of mind-blowing.”
- Number of players: 3 – 6 (all bookings are private)
- Is it scary?
- Fogmore Manor is creepy and atmospheric, but not scary. There will be darkness, lightning, and thunder, but nothing that could be considered horror.
- The Bayou is very atmospheric but not creepy or scary at all.
- How long do we have?
- You will have 60 minutes to follow the clues and escape. But expect about 90 minutes total time at The Entrapment.
- How difficult is it?
- Fogmore Manor is great for both first time teams as well as advanced. There is a lot to do in the manor so moving forward is important. It’s hard to explain in any more detail without giving too much away. Most escapes occur in the last 10 minutes of the experience.
- The Bayou is challenging but not as difficult at Fogmore Manor.
- What should I wear?
- NO FLIP-FLOPS OR OPEN TOED SHOES PLEASE. This is especially true in The Bayou.
- Wear comfortable clothes suitable for bending, kneeling, and standing
- Can I bring food and/or water inside?
- Due to the sensitive nature of the technology inside the room, you will be asked to leave any food or beverage in the waiting area.
- Are there restrooms available?
- Yes, and we suggest using them. Once the experience begins, you won’t want to leave the room until the experience is over.
- Is there parking available?
- Yes, there is limited parking immediately in front, as well as parking on the street.